Live Where You Work
WHAT IS OLD BRIDGE'S LIVE WHERE YOU WORK PROGRAM?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OLD BRIDGE'S LIVE WHERE YOU WORK PROGRAM?
- Live Where You Work-Old Bridge is a special homebuyer incentive program that provides low-interest mortgage loans to homebuyers who work in and who are looking to purchase a home in Old Bridge.
- The Live Where You Work Homebuyer Program builds strong communities and promotes sustainable land use by encouraging people to live close to their place of employment.
- Live Where You Work is sponsored by the New Jersey Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency (HMFA) in partnership with individual cities, boroughs and towns throughout New Jersey.
- Low-interest mortgages for homebuyers.
- Down payment and closing cost assistance for the purchase of a home.
- More flexible underwriting criteria for the loan qualification process.
MAXIMUM INCOME LIMITS FOR OLD BRIDGE
FAMILY SIZE /TOWNSHIP WIDE
1-2 person household
3+ person household
MAXIMUM PURCHASE PRICE LIMITS FOR OLD BRIDGE
HOUSE TYPE/TOWNSHIP WIDE
New 1 family
Existing 1 family
Existing 2 family
Existing 3 family
Existing 4 family
For more information: HMFA
637 South Clinton Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08650-2085