Senior Citizen Center
The Mission of the Old Bridge Township Senior Citizen Center is to:
We operate a routed transportation service for senior citizens age 60 and over; provide programs on health and wellness, education topics, socialization, passive & active recreation, music, dance and choral. We provide information and referral on local, county, state and federal programs.
- provide information, referral and senior social services;
- create a caring and nurturing environment;
- encourage interests, creativity and artistic expression;
- offer support systems for seniors to lead active and independent lives;
- make connections within the community;
- promote the celebration of life through physical and mental well-being
Senior Citizen's utilizing the center and its services must apply for a photo ID card at our offices (60 years of age or older and must show proof of Old Bridge residency). Photo identifications are done Monday through Friday (call for time). The cost for an ID card is $4.00. Your photo ID must be worn at all times when in the Center, and while attending Township sponsored trips or using senior transportation services.
The Senior Center follows a general code of conduct in addition to having a general policy. [please click to view these policies]
The Township of Old Bridge Senior Center:
George Bush Senior Center
1 Old Bridge Plaza
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Monday through Friday
7:30 am to 4:00 pm
For more information on our center, please call 732-721-5600
- 60 and over Transportation Services ext. 6635
- Senior Citizens Social Services ext. 6615
- Information & Assistance ext. 6605
- Main Number ext. 6600
Listing files in 'Senior Center'