Welcome to the Mayor's Office of Economic Development
BRIDGE TO BUINSESS EXPO JUNE 28TH 2018.
The Mayor's Office of Economic Development acts as a resource to support business and industry; to attract new business to the Township; facilitate business retention and expansion; and to promote a positive economic growth dialogue in the community.
- Serve as a liaison between the Township and the business community.
- Maintain a database of Township businesses.
- Maintain an inventory of available property and sites available for economic development.
- Help promote and assist businesses in Town.
- Recommend projects to the Township's governing body that result in positive economic growth.
- Increase the Township's rateable tax base.
Click HERE for a business registration form. Please fill out online, print then mail to us.
Business Development Update
The economy continues to grow in Old Bridge with the addition of many new grand openings in the Township.
Mayor Owen Henry, along with many dignitaries, participated in the ribbon cutting ceremonies at the following new locations:
Starting January 2015
- Martial Arts Rt 516
- Art of Nails Woodhaven Shopping Center Texas Rd
- Cheer Dream Explosion. Market place II
- Halcyon Pharmacy Towne Pointe center
- Power House Gym Kohls shopping Center RT 9
- Subway - Vision Stream RT 516
- Halcyon Pharmacy -
- Auto Lab Pro - Cotrelli Rd and RT 34
- RIZ Leather - RT 9 S
- Mavis Tires - RT and Spring Valley Rd
- Farmers Insurance - Rt 516
- Euro Market - Gateway Shopping Center
- Asian Buffet - Gateway Shopping Ceneter
- Abuzzia Pizzeria - RT 34
- Asia Buffet - Gateway Shopping Center
- Mattress Firm - RT 9 - Ferry Rd
- Just Bathrooms - Rt 9 South - Texas Rd
- Trattoria Revello - Woodhaven Plaza Texas Rd
- JAG Physical Therapy - Woodhaven Plaza Texas Rd
- Jade Nails - Woodhaven Plaza Texas Rd
- CKO Kick Boxing - RT 34
- La Tombola Pizzeria - RT 34
- Alstrom Energy Group - Jacoma Rd & RT 9
- Primerose School - Rt 9
- Walgreens - Browntown Rt 516
- The Learning Experience - Texas Road
- Hand and Stone - Rt 9 Gateway Shopping Center Super Cuts RT - Rt 516
- Grillestone Restaurant - RT 516
- Ace Pharmacy Rt -516
- Auto Lab Pro - Corttrell Rd.
- Vito Mazza Hair and Scalp Wellness Center - Raritan Bay Medical Cente
- Claudie's Kitchen - Rt 34
- J. Jill - Shoppes at Old Bridge
- Crunch Fitness - Shoppes at Old Bridge
- Amboy Bank - Matawan Road
- Farmers Agent - Browntown Shopping Center RT 516
- Christian's Auto Repair - RT 516
- Two River Title Company - Town Center Shopping Center
- Metro Fitness - RT 516
- Edward Jone Agent - Earnston Road
- Ruby and Jenna - Old Bridge Shoppes
- Christian Auto Repair - RT 516
- Pranzi Pizza - Jake Brown Shopping Center RT516
- Pro Fysio Physical Therapy - Browntown Shopping Center RT516
- JT Music Studio - White Oak Lane
- Eden Spa and Salon - Shoppes at Old Bridge
- Edward Jones investment - Erneston Rd
- Two Rivers title Company - Town Center Shopping Center
- All About Fun - Martketplace II RT34
- Club Metro - Browntown Shopping Center RT516
- Jersey Rents - RT 9 and Spingvalley RD.
- Amboy Bank - Lawrence Harbor Parkway
- Decibels Sound Studio - White Oak Lane
- Mayers Farmers Insurance - Rt 34
- House of Poke - RT9 South and Texas Rd.
- Bubba 33 Restaurant - Gateway Shopping Center
- Chakta - RT34
- Community Options - RT 34
- Bury the Hatchet - RT 34
- Five Loaves Bakaery - RT 516
- Yoga & Herbs - RT 516
- Matawan Adult Day Care - RT 516
- Reds Toy Store - Gateway Shopping Center
- Wings and Thing - Gateway Shopping Center
- Kennedy International Warehouse - Waterworks Road
- Urban Taco - Shoppes at Old Bridge
- Davita Dialysis - Texas Rd
Please visit regularly to get the most current information available or contact:
The Mayor's Office of Economic Development
One Old Bridge Plaza
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Click HERE to send an email message to the Executive Officer, Mr. Steve Mamakas
Listing files in 'Economic Development '
Join the Old Bridge Business alliance mailing List.
Mayor's Office of Economic Development wins the NJBIZ-NJLM Public Private Partnership Award.
Middlesex County Business Portal is an interactive GIS based economic development tool that provides investors with resources to make site selection decisions for commercial and industrial sectors in Middlesex County. Click Below
Mayor's Office of Economic Development
One Old Bridge Plaza
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Executive Officer - Steve Mamakas
732-721-5600, Ext. 7920
Assistant - Rosemarie Rivoli
Phone: 732-721-5600, Ext. 2060
Old Bridge Community Profile Magazine
Click on the photo to access the online addition