1 Old Bridge Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857Phone: 732-721-5600 Fax: 732-607-7900
Created by Ordinance - 29-04. Consists of 7 Commissioners - 1 Class "A" Commissioner, 6 Class "B" Commissioners. Appointed by Mayor with advice and consent of Council except Class "A" Township Council Member (term of one year); Class "B" Township Residents; 1 Officer/Employee (Terms NJSA 40A:12A-11)
To serve and provide insight that brings economic richness, revitalization and investment to Old Bridge Townships neighborhoods and commercial centers. While being fiscally responsible for our citizens.
Such components are the key to redevelopment and the elimination of blight for which the agency operates for the Community.
• Providing needed public improvements;
• Define areas in need of redevelopment or revitalization;
• Encouraging rehabilitation and repair of deteriorated structures;
• Expand the tax base:
• Attracting business investment;
• Facilitating land assembly and area development which will result in employment, business and housing opportunities;
We commit to this mission out of a personal and professional desire to improve the lives of others in the Township.
Redevelopment Agency By-Laws
Agendas & Minutes
Acting Executive Director
(732) 721-5600 Ext 7920
Chief Financial Officer
(732) 721-5600 Ext: 2905
(732) 721 5600 Ext 2350
Kevin McManimon ESQ,
McManimon, Scotland & Baumann,LLC
Stephen Florek II