Old Bridge Township

Middlesex County, NJ

1 Old Bridge Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Phone: 732-721-5600     Fax: 732-607-7900

News

6/23/2020 - Library Offers Curbside Pickup

Library Offers Curbside Pickup

We’re thrilled to announce that the Old Bridge Public Library will begin curbside pickup service on Tuesday, June 23rd at 3:00pm. To use curbside service, you must be a current Old Bridge Library cardholder, with no fines outstanding in excess of $5.00. Old Bridge patrons may only borrow items from the Old Bridge Library collection, as interlibrary borrowing is not functioning at the county level at this time.

You must order online, using the OBPLcurbside@gmail.com email address.

If you do not have Internet access, you may call (732) 721-5600 x.5010, Option 2. You can certainly order from your smartphone as well.

Over 95% of our inventory of items you want are currently in stock. When the remaining 5% of inventory out in the public domain is returned, it will be processed within 5 business days.

Orders will be processed in the order received. As email orders will come in with a date stamp, any phone orders will be slotted in the proper time order.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION