Commuter Parking Permits expire on September 30th each year
Visit BuyMyPermit.com/OldBridge to purchase your yearly commuter parking permit online. Please note these permits are available for Old Bridge & Sayreville Residents ONLY. Sayreville Resident Parking permitted ONLY in the Home Depot Lot
All Documents must reflect Old Bridge Address or Sayreville Address
NJ driver's license
Valid Insurance card
ONLINE: Complete the online application through Buymypermit.com/oldbridge
Scan and upload required documents and pay by credit card.
For Renewals: Enter Account Number and Last Name
Select permit description: RESID RESIDENT PERMIT to purchase an annual permit
Make sure that all vehicle information and paper work are current.
This is the quickest and easiest method to obtain parking permit renewal, or issue of new permit.
IN PERSON: Bring completed Commuter Parking Application and required documents along with a check, money order or EXACT change for $28.75 to the Department of Public Works located at the Municipal Complex (closest to the Rt. 516 Complex entrance). Checks should be made out to "Township of Old Bridge." Permits can be purchased weekdays between 8AM - 3PM.
BY MAIL: Mail copies of Commuter Parking Application with copies of the required documents, and include a check for $28.75 to the Department of Public Works. Do NOT mail cash! Checks should be made out to "Township of Old Bridge". Please note this method will take the most time to get processed.
1) Emails sent to you from the permit website will come from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be certain this email address is not blocked and email does not go into your junk or spam folder. Please be sure to thoroughly read all emails received from parking permit website for complete instructions.
2) Account updates to the system may take 3-5 business days from date of purchase.
3) Parking permits are Virtual Permits using your license plate number. The permit is non-transferable and you will not receive a physical permit. License plates are scanned daily to ensure permits are valid.
4) Commuter permits are now issued by the Department of Public Works: (732) 721-5600 Ext. 6140 / ParkingUtility@OldBridge.com
5) TEMPORARY PARKING PERMITS: Temporary permits can be purchased online at BuyMyPermit.com/OldBridge. Temporary permits are $5.00 for 1 month. They will expire 1 month from your purchase date.
Click HERE for the Township ordinance on commuter parking
A yearly parking permit is required to park at each of these lots, in addition to the daily parking fee (where applicable)
Old Bridge Park & Ride @ Westminster Blvd.
Route 9 North & Westminster Blvd.
398 spaces - first come first served - $1 per day
Usually filled by 7:30 a.m.
Old Bridge Park & Ride @ Inverness Dr.
Route 9 North & Inverness Drive
252 spaces - first come first served - $1 per day
Usually filled by 8:00 a.m.
Route 9 North and Jake Brown Road (Brunetti Lot)
Approx. 150 spaces (not paved)
Free - usually filled by 7:00 a.m.
2500 Route 9 Plaza
Route 9 & Throckmorton Lane
24 spaces (park in yellow marked spaces ONLY to the rear of the shopping center)
Free - usually filled by 7:00 a.m.
Carl Sandburg Middle School
59 Spaces - Designated lot by signs
Home Depot Lot
Route 9 South
145 Spaces - (70 spaces for Sayreville Boro Residents)
$1.00 per day.
Department of Public Works
Phone: (732) 721-5600, Ext. 6140
Fax: (732) 588-1726
Some lots require an additional dollar-a-day payment to park in addition to the annual permit.
Kiosk at location
Pay at Kiosk by entering your license plate number and paying with cash or credit card.
Way to Park App
Download the Way to Park App by Cale Access in Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Create a user account to use the application
credit card information
any other required information from app to continue.
Once user account is created, enter the zone number you are parked in.
Home Depot- Zone #1150
Inverness- Zone #1151
Westminster- Zone #1152
Payment for Dollar-a-Day must be made prior to leaving the parking lot.